Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kids Style Hub - Revisited

Goodness, how time flies! Can't believe it's already been more then 6 weeks - yes SIX WEEKS - since Kids Style Hub officially opened back in October this year.

And it's already been a few weeks since I last visited... Scary!!

So I think it's definitely about time I share with you some of the pics I took on my last visit! Although I know much has changed since then, it will at least give you an idea of what's on offer in this truly amazing store I'm so very grateful to be a part of... 

Kids Style Hub's unmissable window display

A huge selection to chose from, plus wide aisles for easy pram navigation


Lot's of limited edition handmade creations by local designers
 
Huge range of stationary, prints & party products

 
Gorgeous designer creations of all kinds


Super adorable accessories & gifts for girls


Gifts for all ages - newborn to 16 - plus something even for mum.


Plenty of designer clothing & shoes for both boys & girls

 
Beautiful baby shower gifts & keepsakes


P.S. If you'd like to see more pics, be sure sure to head over to their blog or facebook page!