Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Madeit Picks

This week I was fortunate enough to be chosen as Madeit's 'Pick Editor', along with fellow Madeit designers  Lynn's Designer Creations and Jamie & Jasmine.

So what did I pick as my favourites??

Here's my top 10 - yes, ten - I had so much fun choosing that I couldn't stop at just 5!


'Cute as a button' handmade card by Little House of Limes

'Bella' Bunnies by Belle&Jay

'Wolf' Art Pendant by Little Skipper

Crochet Flower Scarf by Sally Anna Boutique
'Floral Fancy' Blue Heart Brooch by Louise Simonette

Vintage- style Pink Velvet & Lace Purse by Cavania

'Two Little Birds' Hand-painted Greeting Card by Bella Stationary Studio
Victorian Teardrop Pendant by Lunarblue
Retro Up-cycled Tall Boy by Old School Industries

'Robin' Screen-printed Purse by Stalley

See all my other picks here.


So, what are your favourites??

3 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie, Thankyou so much for mentioning me on your blog:) Your creations are simply beautiful and that is why I picked you as one of my favourites in Made it this week:)
    Huggs
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous selections! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely comments ladies. I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to do so. It really was a challenge to limit my selection to just a few items with all the amazing talent out there...

    Keep up the good work guys!

    ♥ Suzie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog. Please feel free to share your thoughts. I'd love to hear them! ♥