Monday, October 8, 2012

So, you coming??

Yeap. We're having another massive garage sale (and I really do mean MASSIVE!). Didn't exactly plan to, but after the success of last years and after an extensive clean out of my studio, we have decided it's time to have another. Plus, it's about time my parents down-sized...


So, here's your chance to find yourself a bargain from a whole bunch of garage sale treasures - including a heap of fabrics, patterns and other sewing & craft supplies from my studio - before they get listed in my Craftumi store.

PLUS, I'll be setting up my new look Minky Minx stall and reducing everything by up to 50% off the RRP  to make room for new stock!!
Ok, so I get that you can't all come down just for the sale. I know, not all of you live in sunny Melbourne, do you? So, in view of this, I'm planning something special, just for you, in the coming weeks - so stay tuned!

P.S. Oh, In case you want to find out more about the actual garage sale, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I clicked over to gumtree and some seriously nice stuff here .. you are going to be INUNDATED with people I think!! :)

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope so! Now just need the weather to behave nicely on the day for me and not scare them away with dark clouds and rain... ;)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog. Please feel free to share your thoughts. I'd love to hear them! ♥