Friday, September 9, 2011

A few of my favourite things...


Do you ever find it difficult to keep track of all the things that inspire you?

I know I do. There's such an abundance of gorgeous images and such talented fellow crafters out there it's really hard sometimes to keep track of it all.

That's why for some time now I've been thinking about what I could do about it. Then it came to me - use my blog as a knid of online scrapbook of all the things I love. Simple.

So now I can keep an easy-to-access record of all the things that inspire me, ready for times when I need a little something to reinvigorate me. But best of all - I can share them with others and, perhaps, inspire them too!

Here's my first batch. As spring has finally arrived (yay!) - and I SO adore spring - it's only appropriate that my first collection be 'spring inspired', with a little vintage flare, of course!

Enjoy! xx



'When Spring Comes' Fine Art Print by Lauri

Blossoms by lesprit des rĂªves

Earrings by FallenAngelDesigns

Retro Kitty Bolero by Oopsidaisi

Woodland hydrangea crown by Gardens of Whimsy


Cherry Blossoms by Airy Mist

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suzie, thanks so much for featuring my earrings in your pretty spring collection :)
    Love your blog,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog. Please feel free to share your thoughts. I'd love to hear them! ♥