Monday, July 22, 2013

Stop. Reflect. Refresh.

(Picture Credit: Pinterest)

Recently I was fortunate enough to travel overseas - first time as an adult - and finally visit some of the places I had been dreaming of visiting for so long! Places like New Zealand, French Polynesia and Hawaii. To say it was 'memorable', is an understatement...



In just a few short weeks, I discovered the truth of what Danny Kaye said above and my perspective on life was refined. As we visited place after place, tasted one culture after another, spent quality time with my family, met new people, made new friends, did new things - I had the chance to stop and reflect:

Was my life, my work, my relationships, really heading in the right direction, or could things be better? Did I really have the life I wanted? 

When we finally arrived home again, I felt renewed. I knew the answer to those questions and was inspired to jump in and do something about it. I knew there were quite a few things that needed adjusting, but wasn't daunted by the task ahead. I was pumped and ready to go!

So, in a nutshell, that's what I've been up to these past few months - busily working away in the background, making things happen, getting things done. But it hasn't just been all about personal stuff either...

I've been working on plans - big, exciting plans for Minky Minx - but, as with many things in life, I've realised they're going take a little time to make happen...

So, after much deliberation, I've decided that I need to shut-up shop for a while to help me reorganise, revamp and refresh.

But before I do so, I've got a little sale planned for this coming week. So, if your wanting to make a purchase, this may be your last chance for a while. Further details about the sale will be announced on our Facebook page over the coming days - including how you can get a further 10% off + FREE postage - so stay tuned!

Till then! x


So, have you ever had an experience that changed your perspective on life? If so, what was the result? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog. Please feel free to share your thoughts. I'd love to hear them! ♥